CHALLENGES OF TEACHING LANGUAGE
DIFFICULTY IN TEACHING ENGLISH:-
1. Overcrowded Classrooms: – An overcrowded classroom reduces the ability of teachers to teach English effectively.
2. School Environment: – The English language teaching needs a new and functional environment. Teachers are under pressure to complete the syllabus. So It is drawback of Indian education system.
3. Lack of Study Material: – This is generally true in remote areas and villages and poor areas where suitable study materials are not available.
4. Exam oriented: – Our examination system focuses on evaluating children in written mode as a result of which we do not pay attention to the oral form at all.
5. Learner ability:-Some children suffer from chronic illness, disabilities and some are handicapped. Teaching to these children poses a major challenge to the teacher.
1. Dyslexia – Disability in Reading
2. Dysgraphia – Disability in Writing
3. Dyscalculia – Disability in Math
4. Dysarthria – Disability in Speech
5. Dysphasia – Disability in Speaking