Get the IB ACIO Syllabus PDF Download for the IB ACIO Exam 2023 for 995 vacancies. Also, Check the latest IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2023 provided by IB.
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS) conducts direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade–II/Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe . They also released the syllabus for the IB ACIO 2023 exam. To succeed in the IB ACIO 2023 Exam, it is crucial to have a comprehensive understanding of the IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 and the exam pattern.
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023: Overview
Before starting the preparation, candidates should know the detailed syllabus for IB ACIO 2023. The overview table of the IB ACIO syllabus is given below…
|Tier 1 – Objective Type Questions
Tier 2 – Descriptive Type
|Computer Based test (CBT)
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2023
The Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2023 exam follows a three-phase selection process,
- Tier 1 (Phase-1): This phase comprises 100 Objective Type Questions.
- Tier 2 (Phase-2): In this phase, candidates face Descriptive Type questions.
- Interview (Phase-3): The final phase involves a personal interview to assess candidates further.
IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
- In the Tier 1 Exam of the IB ACIO, questions will be of the objective type.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for every incorrect answer in IB ACIO Tier 1.
- IB ACIO Tier-1 exam has a time duration of 1 hour each.
|Reasoning and Logical Aptitude
IB ACIO Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
- In the Tier 2 Exam of the IB ACIO, questions will be of the Descriptive Type.
- IB ACIO Tier-2 exam has a time duration of 1 hour each.
|English comprehension & précis writing
IB ACIO Syllabus In English
The IB ACIO tier 1 Written Exam comprises five sections: Current Affairs, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, and English. Candidates are required to complete these sections within a time span of 60 minutes. Below is a detailed syllabus for each of the five sections:
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Aptitude
|Time and Work
|Pipe and Cistern
|H.C.F and L.C.M
|Time and Distance
|Ratio and Proportion
|Mixture and Alligation
|Profit and Loss
|Height and Distance
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 for General Studies
|Science & Technology
|Indian Polity & Constitution
|Economy & Finance
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 for English Language
|One Word Substitution
|Verbal Comprehension Passage
|Detecting Mis-spelt words
|Idioms and Phrases
|Fill in the blanks
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023 for Numerical Ability & Reasoning
|Cause and Effect
|Odd One Out
|Order & Ranking
|Statement and Assumptions
- SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Recruitment 2024: Notification,Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process
- Detecting Misspelt Words for SSC CGL & SSC CHSL
- Idioms and phrases for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO SI, Steno, MTS – Download Pdf
- English Sentence Improvement Questions for SSC PDF free Download
- SSC GD Study Material PDF Download, Subjectwise Notes 2024
- Download SSC GD 2022 Question Papers PDF