Get an overview of KVS PRT new exam pattern 2022 and syllabus for the Kvs primary teacher vacancy.
KVS PRT Exam Pattern 2022
Kvs PRT exam pattern and syllabus are changed for KVS 2022 recruitment. Here KVS aspirants can check the new Kvs exam pattern 2022.
|Subjects||No of Ques||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
|Perspectives on Education and Leadership||60||60|
|Subject Concerned(Math,English,Hindi,Environmental Science)||80||80|
- Professional Competency Test:
- The Professional Competency Test is of 60 marks
- ( Demo Teaching -30 marks and Interview — 30 Marks).
- The weightage of the Written Test & Professional Competency ( Demo Teaching:15 and Interview: 15)will be 70:30 Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Written Test & Professional Competency Test taken together.
KVS PRT Syllabus 2022
Part I – Proficiency in Languages (20 marks)
(a) General English
Reading comprehension, word power, Grammar & usage
(b) General Hindi
Part II — General Awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks)
General Awareness& Current Affairs
Part Ill -Perspectives on Education and Leadership (60 marks)
(a) Understanding the Learner
• Concept of growth, maturation and development, principles and debates of
development, development tasks and challenges
• Domains of Development: Physical, Cognitive, Socio-emotional, Moral etc., deviations in
development and its implications.
• Understanding Adolescence: Needs, challenges and implications for designing
• Role of Primary and Secondary Socialization agencies. Ensuring Home school continuity.
(b) Understanding Teaching Learning
• Theoretical perspectives on Learning -Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism with
special reference to their implications for:
• The role of the teacher
• The role of the learner
• Nature of teacher-student relationship
• Choice of teaching methods
• Classroom environment
• Understanding of discipline, power etc.
• Factors affecting learning and their implications for:
• Designing classroom instructions,
• Planning student activities and,
• Creating learning spaces in school.
• Planning and Organization of Teaching-Learning
• Concept of Syllabus and Curriculum, Overt and Hidden Curriculum
• Foundational Literacy and Numeracy, Early Childhood Care and Education
• Competency based Education, Experiential learning, etc.
• Instructional Plans: -Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
• Instructional material and resources
• Information and Communication Technology(ICT) for teaching-learning
• Assessment of learning, for learning and as learning: Meaning, purpose and
considerations in planning each.
• Enhancing Teaching Learning processes: Classroom Observation and Feedback,
Reflections and Dialogues as a means of constructivist teaching
c) Creating Conducive Learning Environment
• The concepts of Diversity, disability and Inclusion, implications of disability as social
construct, types of disabilities-their identification and interventions
- • Concept of School Mental Health, addressing the curative, preventive and promotive
- dimensions of mental health for all students and staff. Provisioning for guidance and
- Developing School and community as a learning resource.
(d)School Organization and Leadership
• Leader as a reflective practitioner, team builder, initiator, coach and mentor.
• Perspectives on School Leadership: instructional, distributed and transformative
• Vision building, goal setting and creating a School Development Plan
• Using School Processes and forums for strengthening teaching learning-Annual Calendar,
time-tabling, parent-teacher forums, school assemblies, teacher development forums,
using achievement data for improving teaching-learning, School Self Assessment and
• Creating partnerships with the community, industry and other neighbouring schools and
Higher Education Institutes — forming learning communities
(e)Perspectives in Education
Role of school in achieving aims of education.
NEP-2020: Early Childhood Care and Education: The Foundation of Learning; Foundational Literacy and Numeracy; Curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools: Holistic & integrated Learning; Equitable and Inclusive Education: Learning for All; Competency-based learning and Education.
Guiding Principles for Child Rights, Protecting and provisioning for the rights of children to the safe and secure school environment, the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory education, 2009,
Historically studying the National Policies in education with special reference to school education;
School Curriculum Principles: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages — Pedagogy & Assessment.
Subject specific syllabus includes the concepts of NCERT/CBSE syllabus and Text Books (Classes I – V) as indicated under respective subject headings.However, the questions will be testing the depth of understanding and application of these concepts at the level of Senior Secondary (upto class XII)
Grammar: Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, is, am, are, has, have, tense forms (Simple present and present continuous, simple past and past continuous), expressing future (will and be going to), articles, this, that, these, those (as determiners and empty subjects), question words, an, or, but, punctuation marks (full stop, comma, question mark and inverted commas), possessive adjectives, prepositions
व्याकरणः संज्ञा, विशेषण और वचन की पहचान और व्यावहारिक प्रयोग, गणित के पाठ्यक्रम पाठ्यक्रम के अनुरूप हिन्दी में संख्याएँ, सनयुक्ताक्षरों की पहचान, पर्याय और विलोम (स्तरानुकूल), सर्वनाम और लिंग की पहचान, विशेषण का संज्ञा के साथ सुसंगत प्रयोग, वचन वचन का प्रयोग, क्रिया, काल और कारक चिन्हों की पहचान, शब्दों के संदर्भ में लिंग का प्रयोग प्रयोग
Geometry: SHAPES & SPATIAL UNDERSTANDING, SOLIDS AROUND us,
Numbers: DEVELOPING A SENSE OF NUMBERS, COUNTING AND OPERATIONS OF NUMBERS, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION, MENTAL ARITHMETIC, FRACTIONAL NUMBERS, Money, Measurement, Length, weight, Capacity (Volume), Time, Data Handling, Patterns.
Environmental Science (EVS):
FAMILY AND FRIENDS, FOOD, SHELTER, WATER, TRAVEL, THINGS WE MAKE AND DO
KVS Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Here you can download the new updated KVS syllabus pdf for KVs 2022 examination.