Here we provide some best and imporatnt Computer Notes & Questions For KVS PRT 2022-23 that will help you to improve your computer score in KVS PRT 2023
1. Who is the father of Computers?
a) James Gosling
b) Charles Babbage
c) Dennis Ritchie
d) Bjarne Stroustrup
2. Which of the following is the correct Full form of COMPUTER?
a) Commonly Occupied Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
b) Commonly Operated Machines Used in Technical and Environmental Research
c) Commonly Oriented Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
d) Commonly Operated Machines Used in Technical and Educational Research
3. Which of the following is the correct definition of Computer?
a) Computer is a machine or device that can be programmed to perform arithmetical or logic operation sequences automatically
b) Computer understands only binary language which is written in the form of 0s & 1s
c) Computer is a programmable electronic device that stores retrieves, and processes the data
d) All of the mentioned
4. What is the full form of CPU?
a) Computer Processing Unit
b) Computer Principle Unit
c) Central Processing Unit
d) Control Processing Unit
5. Which of the following language does the computer understand?
a) Computer understands only C Language
b) Computer understands only Assembly Language
c) Computer understands only Binary Language
d) Computer understands only BASIC
KVS PRT Interview Questions and Answers
6. Which of the following computer language is written in binary codes only?
b) machine language
7. Which of the following is the brain of the computer?
a) Central Processing Unit
c) Arithmetic and Logic unit
d) Control unit
8. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a computer?
9. Which of the following is the smallest unit of data in a computer?
10. Which of the following unit is responsible for converting the data received from the user into a computer-understandable format?
a) Output Unit
b) Input Unit
c) Memory Unit
d) Arithmetic & Logic Unit
Important English Word Power Questions for KVS PRT 2023