Here we provide all the previous year’s important questions related to Ncf 2005 for Ctet 2022. Ncf 2005 is an important topic of child pedagogy for ctet.1 or 2 questions are asked every year on this topic in Ctet. So Ctet aspirants must prepare this Topic named National Curriculum Framework 2005.
MCQ’s On NCF -2005
1. What was the specific measure suggested by a teenage girl during the course of deliberations over the National Curriculum Framework review by NCERT?
- To build separate toilets for girls.
- To identify reasons for the lack of participation of girls at a secondary stage.
- To explain different concepts with clarity and give examples from the children’s lived realities.
- To inculcate greater self-awareness among boys regarding their behaviour towards girls.
Ans – To inculcate greater self-awareness among boys regarding their behaviour towards girls.
2. Name the framework that talks about the constructivist approach to teaching and learning?
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF), 2005
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF), 2000
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF), 2020
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF), 2009
Ans – National Curriculum Framework (NCF), 2005
3. The concept of "__________ learning" is given by Dr Yashpal.
Ans – Burden-free
4. As per NCF-2005, the general aspect which is a physical inconvenience to children
- Caring school staff
- Proximity in the availability of school
- Well equipped Toilets
- Overburdened school bags
Ans- Overburdened school bags
5. Which of the following best illustrates the constructivist approach of teaching “Mensuration" in accordance with the ideas mentioned in the National Curriculum Framework (2005).
- Introducing the various formulae for solving application-based questions on the measurement on the blackboard.
- Helping the learners to discover ways to find out areas and volumes of given shapes using solid shapes and everyday objects.
- Children are told to solve the problem on their own based on the solved examples in the textbook.
- Using various computer-based applications to teach the concepts of areas and volumes.
Ans: Helping the learners to discover ways to find out areas and volumes of given shapes using solid shapes and everyday objects.
6. The term ‘curriculum’ in the field of education refers to
- methods of teaching and the content to be taught
- the overall programme of the school which students experience on a day-to-day basis
- evaluation process
- text-material to be used in the class
Ans- the overall programme of the school which students experience on a day-to-day basis
7. According to NCF 2005, errors are important because they
- are an important tool in classifying students into groups of ‘passed’ and ‘failed’
- provide a way for the teachers to scold the children
- provide an insight into the child’s thinking and help to identify solutions
- provide space for removing some children from the class
Ans – provide an insight into the child’s thinking and help to identify solutions
8. According to NCF, 2005, the role of a teacher has to be
NCF-2005 Related Questions For CTET 2022
Here we provide all the previous year’s important questions related to Ncf 2005 for Ctet 2022. Ncf 2005 …
Ctet CDP Mock Quiz-01
Assertion (A): Delay in the physical development of children can be attributed entirely to their genetic makeup.Reason (R): …
100 Important CDP Questions For Ctet 2023 PDF
We have provided 100+ Important Child Development & Pedagogy Questions for CTET Exam 2022. These are the most …
CTET 2022 Online Question Papers PDF Download [All Shifts]
Get Ctet 2022 examination all shift online exam question paper pdf for the upcoming Ctet 2023 aspirants. Download …
CTET 2023 : 100+Ctet Important Questions Answer [PDF]
In this post, the Examsaga team provides 100+ Ctet Important Questions Answers in Hindi and English with Pdf for Ctet …