Download the SSC CGL General Awareness Previous Year Questions PDF which includes all the important General Awareness or GK questions asked in Previous Year SSC CGL. SSC CGL Gk Previous Year Questions Pdf is a collection of some most asked important questions for preparation for the SSC CGL exams.
SSC CGL Gk Previous Year Questions
The Examsaga team provide some best GS GK questions for the aspirants preparing for the upcoming SSC CGL examination. It will enhance their preparation in the Gs GK section. There are 25 questions of GS GK asked in tier 1 SSC CGL so it must be prepared well. These GS GK questions are according to the latest revised syllabus of SSC CGL 2022.
It is very necessary for SSC CGL aspirants to solve at least 5 previous year’s papers. It will definitely boost their preparation and confidence. Aspirants should consider some best books of SSC CGL Previous Year papers.
Now according to SSC CGL 2022 new syllabus, CGL tier 2 also have a General awareness section So now general Awareness plays an important role in SSC CGL selection. For that, we provide SSC CGL Gk important Previous Year Questions below for SSC aspirants.
SSC CGL Gk important Previous Year Questions
- The word refers to the study of domestic dogs – Cynology
- Red worms have a structure named ___ which helps them in grinding their food – Gizzard
- a book was written by Salman Rushdie – An Area of Darkness
- The Araku valley a tourist resort is located in – Visakhapatnam
- For which sports was Dronavalli Harika, conferred with the prestigious Padma Shri award- Chess
- The more common name for solid carbon dioxide is – Dry Ice
- Veteran freedom fighter,social reformer Savitribai Phule hailed from the State – Maharastra
- The World food program is the food assistance branch of the United nations. Its headquarter is in – Rome
- Ajatshatru a ruler of the Haryak Dynasty was the son of – Bimbisar
- The festival means “Merry making of Gods” – Lai Haraoba
- Brahmgiri Wildlife Sanctuary is located in – Kodagu, Karnataka
- The first silk processing plant opened by khadi and village Industries commission is in – Gujrat
- The first Indian to receive the international shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Blue Cross – Abhinav Bindra
- Calcium Sulphate dihydrate is commonly known as – Gypsum
- The Gupta rulers imposed a fine which was a plough tax paid by every cultivator owning a plough – Halikwara
- The Economic Survey of India is published by – the Ministery Of Finance
- Hiuen Tsang hailed as the prince of pilgrim,visited India During the reign of king – Harsh
- 1 Horsepower = 746 Watts
- Kiribati is a rice dish from – Sri Lanka
- ____ the world’s highest polo ground is located in Pakistan – Shandur
Download SSC CGL Gk Previous Year Questions Pdf in Hindi
- Indian and World History
- Indian and World Geography
- General Science : Physics, Chemistry and Bio
- Economics, Indian Culture, Important Organization, General GK and Current Affairs
Last 10 Year SSC CGL GK Previous Year Questions