Download Super Tet Previous Year Paper with UP 68500 assistant teacher super tet question paper 2018 pdf and UP 69000 assistant teacher super tet questions Papers question paper 2019 pdf.
UP Super tet Previous Year Papers
In this post, Examsaga provides UP Super tet previous year paper pdf Hindi with a solution. This is a new exam for a UP assistant teacher or UP Shishak Bharti started in the year 2018.
Here candidates can download UP 68500 assistant teacher super tet question paper 2018 pdf and UP 69000 assistant teacher super tet questions Papers question paper 2019 pdf.
UP Super Tet 2024:The notifications of the UP Assistant Primary Teacher post or UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2024 will be announced soon by Uttar Pradesh basic education board. So If you want to be selected in Uttar Pradesh primary Sahayak adhyapak Bharti you must start preparations with the proper Super Tet Study Notes Pdf.
If you want to do better in the upcoming super tet or up assistant teacher vacancy, you must solve all the up super tet previous years’ questions papers. This will help the candidates to get a better understanding of questions that are asked in Super tet previous year papers.
- Ctet Previous Year Paper Pdf
- Uptet Previous Year Paper Pdf
- Htet Previous Year Paper Pdf
- Utet Previous Year Paper Pdf
SUPER TET Previous Year Paper PDF Download
As we all know that Super tet is an examination For up assistant teachers (UP Sahayak Adhyapak ). This exam was started in the year 2018. Till now this exam has been taken 2 times. You can download all these SUPER TET Previous Year Paper PDFs with solutions.
|SUPER TET Previous Year Paper PDF||Question Paper Pdf||Solution Pdf|
|SUPER TET 2019 Previous Year Paper PDF||Download Pdf||Download Pdf|
|SUPER TET 2018 Previous Year Paper PDF||Download Pdf||Download Pdf|
68500 Super tet Paper 2018 Pdf Download
Super Tet Previous Year Paper Pdf : Super tet paper 2018 pdf is conducted for 68500 assistant teachers Bharti in Uttar Pradesh.
|Super tet Exam||68500 Assistant teacher|
|Notification out on||23 Jan 2018|
|Exam Date||27 May 2018|
|Question Type||Subjective (One-liners)|
|UP 68500 assistant teacher question paper 2018||Download 68500 Super tet paper pdf|
69000 Super tet Paper 2019 Pdf Download
Super Tet Previous Year Paper Pdf: Super tet paper 2019 pdf is conducted for 69000 assistant teachers Bharti in Uttar Pradesh.
|Super tet Exam||69000 Assistant teacher|
|Notification out on||06 Dec 2018|
|Exam Date||06 Jan 2019|
|UP 69000 assistant teacher question paper 2019||Download 69000 Assistant teacher paper pdf|
Super tet Previous Year Paper Solution
Here super tet aspirants can see all the solution videos of super tet previous year papers that are held in the year 2018 or 2019.
Benefits of Super tet Previous Year paper
- By solving super tet previous year paper we understand the syllabus and difficulty level of questions.
- We can analyze the most important topics from where max no of questions is asked.
- We can practice more questions and improve our concepts.
How To Prepare For Supertet
SuperTET, or Super Teachers Eligibility Test, is a competitive exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) to recruit teachers for primary and upper primary schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Here are some tips on how to prepare for the SuperTET exam:
- Know the exam pattern and syllabus: The SuperTET exam consists of two papers, Paper 1 for the primary level and Paper 2 for the upper primary level. Both papers have 150 multiple-choice questions, and the duration of the exam is 2.5 hours. Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus will help you to prepare effectively for the exam.
- Make a study plan: Create a study plan that suits your needs and study habits. Divide your time equally for all the subjects and topics, and allocate more time to the topics you find difficult.
- Practice previous year’s question papers: Practice Supertet previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the exam pattern, type of questions asked, and difficulty level. Solving the previous year’s papers will also help you to identify your weak areas.
- Read and revise NCERT textbooks: NCERT textbooks are the best resources to prepare for SuperTET. Read and revise all the topics mentioned in the syllabus from the NCERT textbooks.
- Take mock tests: Taking mock tests is a crucial part of your preparation. Mock tests will help you to evaluate your performance, identify your weak areas, and improve your time management skills.
- Stay updated with current affairs: Keep yourself updated with current affairs, especially related to education, as this can be a part of the exam.
- Stay focused and positive: Stay focused on your preparation, and do not get distracted. Maintain a positive attitude and have faith in your abilities.
Overall, a well-planned and disciplined approach, coupled with consistent hard work and practice, is the key to crack the SuperTET exam.
Super tet Practice Paper Set PDF
|Super tet Practice Paper Set||Download Pdf|
|Super tet Practice Paper Set 01||Download Pdf|
|Super tet Practice Paper Set 02||Download Pdf|
|Super tet Practice Paper Set 03||Download Pdf|
|Super tet Practice Paper Set 04||Download Pdf|
|Super tet Practice Paper Set 05||Download Pdf|
Super tet Math Questions PDF
|Super tet Math Topics||Download PDF|
|Number System||Download PDF|
|H.C.F and L.C.M||Download PDF|
|Ratio & Proportion||Download PDF|
|Time & Distance||Download PDF|
|Profit & Loss||Download PDF|
|Time & Work||Download PDF|
|Pipes & Cisterns||Download PDF|
FAQ’s On Super Tet Previous Year Paper
What is Super Tet?
This is an exam for a UP assistant teacher or UP Shishak Bharti in Uttar Pradesh government schools.
How can I prepare for Super Tet?
1.First, start preparing Super tet notes according to the super tet syllabus.
2.Solve Super tet previous year papers.
3.Attempt daily Quizzes on Supertet on Examsaga
Is there any negative marking in Super Tet?
Is It useful to solve super tet previous year’s paper?
Yes, If you are preparing for the super tet exam then you should practice all the previous year question papers of super tet 2018 and super tet 2019.
Who are eligible for Super TET 2022?
Educational Qualification for Super tet is
1. Graduation with D.el.ed or Graduation with B.ed
2. UPTET/CTET Cleared.