Get SSC CGL Tier 2 Computer Questions with Solution PDF For the Upcoming SSC CGL Mains 2023 Examination.
Which of the following shortcuts is used to repeat the last action performed?
To access the mainframe or supercomputer user needs…..
ICMP stands for
- Internet communication message protocol
- internal communication message protocol
- internal control message protocol
- internet control message protocol
Which function key is used to refresh the current window?
A series of instructions that tells the computer what to do and how to do it is called
- user response
A __ can either be malware or hardware. The main purpose of this malware is to record the keys pressed by a user on the keyboard.
A __ port transmits one bit of a byte at a time as a single stream of bits. It is meant for transmitting slow data over long distances.
- Universal Serial Bus
__ Which of the following is also known as a flash drive?
- Disk Array
- Pen drive
Which of the following keyboard shortcuts is used to close an MS – Word 365 document?
- Ctrl + F3
- Alt + F3
- Alt + F4
- Shift + F5
Which among the following is incorrect about cache memory?
- It is slower than the main memory.
- It keeps the programs that can be run in a short amount of time.
- It acts as a high-speed buffer between CPU and main memory.
- It stores data in temporary use.
Which among the following keyboard shortcut can be used to open Windows Explorer?
- Window Key + E
- Window Key + R
- Window Key + X
- Window Key + W
A __ is a networking device that fitters network traffic while connecting multiple computers or communicating devices.
__ server acts as a set of components accessible to the software developer through an API defined by the platform itself.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
A _ is a contagious program or code that attaches itself to another piece of software, and then reproduces itself when the software is run.
Which among the following keyboard shortcuts open the properties for the selected item on a Windows 10 home screen?
- Alt + Shift + Spacebar
- Ctrl + Shift + Spacebar
- Alt + Enter
- Ctrl + Enter
Which of the following shortcut key is used to quickly create a new, blank workbook in MS – Excel 2010?
- Ctrl + N
- Alt + Shift + W
- Alt + Shift + N
- Ctrl + W
_ is a reading device that reads printed text by scanning it character by character.
- Track Ball
- Magnetic Ink Card Reader (MICR)
- Optical Character Reader (OCR)
Consider the following statement about MATCH( ) function of MS – Excel 2010 :
P: It searches for a specified item in a range of cells, and then returns the relative position of that item in the range.
Q: The MATCH function syntax us MATCH (lookup_value, lookup_array, [match_type])
R: All the arguments in a MATCH ( ) function are required.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are true
- Only Q
- All P, Q, R
- Only P and R
- Only P and Q
Which among the following statements is incorrect about Central Processing Unit?
- Control Unit controls the order in which instructions enter and leave the processor and how the instructions are executed.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit is reponsible for taking the input, converting it into a signal, and storing it for further processing.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit is also known as the mathematical brain of a computer.
- Control Unit directs and manages operation sequences.
Which among the following registers in Instruction Cycle holds the last instruction fetched?
- Memory Address Register (MAR)
- Instruction Register (IR)
- Program Computer (PC)
- Memory Buffer Register (MBR)
In Gmail, what do you use when you receive a mail and want to send the mail in response of the same mail and to the original sender only?
- Both Reply and Forward
- Reply All
Which of the following is not a magnetic disk?
- Disk pack
- Winchester disk
- Zip disk
Which of the following buttons are present in the Quick Access Toolbar by default in Ms – Word 2010?
- Undo, Redo, Name
- Undo, Redo, Cut
- Paste, Redo, Copy
- Save, Undo, Redo
Which among the following statements is incorrect?
- Memory is required in the webserver to downloading anything.
- Uploading is a procedure for copying data from the device to the webserver.
- Data travels from user’s device to the web server while uploading.
- Downloading is a procedure of copying files from the webserver to the machine.
Which of the following Internet protocols specifies how data is exchanged over the Internet and how it should be broken into IP packets?